c) Salted Caramel Crispy x20
Double Choc Brownie x20
Double Choc Brownie x20
1. Is it true that the packaging machine used in the factory is made up of stripped parts from an old DeLoren?
Yes, this is true. Barry originally purchased the parts to build a time machine but failed miserably.
2. If I were to line up Broderick bars from Coolock to the Moon, how many bars would I need?
You’d need approximately 4.3 billion. Roughy the same amount Bernard has snacked on since we making delicious Broderick’s bars.
3. Is it true that you in pre-production for a movie called “The Bournville Ultim-ate-em” with Pat Damon?
Absolutely. It was a $250m Hollywood blockbuster that was derailed when the producer spent the entire budget on Broderick’s bars.
4. What do Romans do when they are not in Rome?
They roam around other places.
5. Is it true that you only have western style saloon doors throughout the Broderick’s kitchens because of Barry’s love for John Wayne?
Yes, but not funny when the guy behind you is carrying a tray full of Broderick’s..
6. Do you actually know Mr. Slugworth, was he really as mean as it was made out to be, or was it just the pro-western press using their influence.
Yes, it was all press. Its always the press.
7. Has the EU development fund contributed to the rocky roads?
All we can say is that chocolate was just resting in our account.
8. Does Barry actually work for Bernard and the whole partnership thing is just made up to make Barry feel good about himself?
Each brother thinks the other works for them.
10. Which is the highest scoring bar in scrabble?
Rocky Road if you spell out the ingredients. Its got marshmallows.
11. Is it true that you in pre-production for a movie called “Bar Wars IV- a new Sticky Wicky Coat”?
Yes, and George Lucas ain’t happy about that.
12. Did Bernard come last in a Mr. Paraguay contest while searching the world for new exciting ingredients to include?
Yes, he was robbed!
13. Is it better to be old man’s darling than a young man’s slave.
Whoever buys you the most Broderick’s bars.
14. Has anyone on your bakery tour ever got beamed into a TV or got sucked up a chocolate pipe like Augustus Gloop?
Yes, those crazy events in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory happen all the time in real chocolate factories like ours.
15. Has Belgium’s performance in the world cup influenced your decision to keep buying chocolate there?
Absolutely not. You have to give it to the Belgians, they make great chocolate…
16. Did Barry repeat 6th class 3 times?
That is totally and utterly untrue. He repeated 4 times.
17. Is it true that Luis Suarez once bit a Tiff Toff in the Tuffen?
Yes, his taste bud went insane after a Tiff Toff in the Tuffen hence why he bit the Italian defender.
18. Are Rocky Roads available under Obamacare?
Yes, the perfect cure for any ailment.
19. Is it true that Chilly Brr Slippy Slices are the only things keeping Ireland in the Eurozone?
Yes, the Germans wanted to kick us out until they sampled the tasty winter slice.
20. Is Rocky Road now in NAMA?
Virtually, every Rocky Road we produce helps pay off national debt.
21. Will there ever be a Broderick Brother who can swim faster than a shark?
Bernard can. He has some hidden talents that would surprise including balancing a chair on his chin.
22. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood…?
23. Is there really a concept bar called Rocky Road 4G that can be eaten 10 times quicker than the current 2014 model, so that you don’t get caught mid face stuffing in the kitchen when you said you were just getting a glass of water.
Yes, but you have to eat it like a duck. Its designed to be swallowed whole.
24. If a rocky road was flattened out could it really stretch from Nassau Street to Stephens green?
The scientists will say technically yes. But why would you want to do that? As Michael Jackson said, “Just eat it”.
25. Did you ever consider relocating your factory to Mallow in Cork?
Yes, we have thought about building a factory close to all those marshmallow trees that grow there.
26. Is it true more tiffin’s are eating by Kerry people than any other nation, race or county in the world?
Yes, Broderick’s are very popular in the kingdom. Hence why they have so many All Ireland championships.
27. Given Broderick’s is the only Irish flapjack sold on an aeroplane, does that make it the fastest Irish bar ever made?
True according to our R&D department.
28. In the winter of 1982, is it true that it got so cold that Ina rolled out a 6ftx6ft short crust pastry to use as a super insulating duvet for the boys to stay warm?
Yes, that is when it all started for the Broderick’s Brothers. They got a taste for their mammy’s baking and never looked back.
29. Is the glass in your factory really glass or is it glazed sugar?
Its glazed sugar. Tuck in if your hungry.
30. Are you and Barry campaigning for a 5-a-day government supported initiative to eat more chocolate?
True True. Chocolate makes everyone feel better. It will be the cornerstone of government policy for the next election.
31. Is it really impossible to eat a Broderick’s Nutty Crunchie Caramel Munchie while reciting the Irish constitution?
Yes, it impossible. However, it is possible to eat chocolate engraved with the Irish constitution.
32. If you and Barry were TV detectives would you be more Cagney and Lacey or Kojack or Magnum PI or Jessica Fletcher, I’d bet Barry would be Jessica Fletcher.
More like Chief Wiggum and Lou.
33. Is it true Bernard proposed to and was turned down by Catherine, duchess of Cambridge, before she met William?
He turned her down.
34. Do your cars / vans run on sugar or diesel?
Neither, if you look below the cab you’ll see two feet powering our trucks and vans…
35. Do you constantly have sticky fingers?
You bet. Its got us into many sticky situations.
36. Is it true that in 1979 when pope JPII was in Dublin, Ina had the boys baptised in chocolate?
First, let’s all agree that Pope JPII was the best of the Pope JPs. Secondly, yes, it was a tasty secret bapitism.
37. Given all the Broderick boys are over 6ft in height, do you think that chocolate has been the key ingredient; if it is I was wondering have any other lengthening properties been achieved in different areas ….fingers for instance.
Yes, all tall boys but tiny feet. One of the unknown side affects of chocolate.
38. Which county provides the most trust worthy people to look after the cakes after they are ready to eat?
None. Our factory has Irish bakers, Polish security to watch the Irish bakers, and German undercover agents to watch Polish security. They Broderick’s bars still go missing…
39. How many tiffs will tiff toff in the tiffen if toff tiffs in the toffen?
40. Will your products give me superpowers and if so will these powers include enhanced baking abilities?
Yes, they give unusual superpowers. For example, the ability to mimic perfectly, the ability to talk to animals, and yes, the ability to bake delicious cakes.
41. Can the goo in Gooey Ooozy Chocolatey Solid Brick be described by classical Newtonian physics or quantum theory?
According to the Broderick’s R&D lab, the goo can be best described by Newton’s theory of disappearing chocolate.
42. When can I have a robot butler?
43. Is it true that the idea for the ‘Rolly Polly Crunchy Oats in a Sticky Wicky Coat’ originated from data collected from the large Hadron collider?
True. They repurposed the Hadron collider to smash a rolly and a polly together and the results speak for themselves…
44. Which is Brian O’Driscolls favourite Brodericks bar and can I have a box of them? And the wrappers when he’s done with them. And his address. Can you introduce me to BOD?
We’d love to do a Brian O’Driscoll bar but he stopped answering Bernard’s calls.
45. Will your bars make me a better husband?
Oh yes. Thats a no-brainer. Shower her with Broderick’s bars and she will love you for it. Remember, happy wife, happy life.
46. How many Brodericks bars will give me a six pack? What if I ate 4 more than that amount? Oh yeah…ten pack.
47. What number am I thinking of?
Thirty six. The same number of items in the Broderick’s range.
48. Why is the distant universe so homogeneous when the Big Bang theory seems to predict larger measurable anisotropies of the night sky than those observed? And how does this affect your manufacturing process?
No clue. All we know is Barry comes up with fantastic new ideas when there’s a lunar or solar eclipse.
49. Is it true that Ann Chang Ho, the legendary founder of Korea, is your distant cousin?
50. Does the prevalence of high frequency trading mean that I’m getting less chocolate than I paid for?
When you buy a Broderick’s bar, you always get more chocolate than you paid for.
51. Will the end of Game of Thrones be the start of the Broderick’s business?
Yes, keep an eye on Tyrion Lannister. His character becomes Bernard…
52. Did Einstein invent Caramental?
He did. He spent 40 years researching before publishing his work.
53. Was ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ a movie franchise or a series of documentaries? If the latter was indeed the case can I sleep in your gaff tonight?
Absolutely, bring your duvet.
54. What would happen if a Smurf had a baby with an avatar?
Our guess is you’d get those funny blue men from Eiffel 65 “I’m blue”.
55. Did the marshmallow from the rocky road come from the end of that Ghostbusters movie?
You bet, Road Rocking Choc Block bars have been known to cause paranormal activity.
56. How many Broderick’s bars do I have to buy before I can get my robot butler?
57. Isn’t Frozen the best movie ever?
OMG best ever…
58. What temperature should I wash Broderick’s wrappers so they won’t shrink?
Forty degrees with a slow spin
59. What does “Broderick’s Handmade” mean? Did you make the hands? Can you make other appendages?
Handmade means we bake all our Broderick’s bars by hand..
60. How many LIN-TIST2+ICOS+IL-13+ innate lymphoid cells are in an average Brodericks bar? Ball-park like, to the nearest 10^3 cells.
According to the research scientists in the Broderick’s R&D department, its 5.6e19
61. What bar would you recommend for those of us with moustaches?
Top lip tiffin. Designed specifically for moustache wearers.
62. If I eat your bars does that make me a hipster?
Yes, it will help you be whatever you want to be.
63. What’ll you do me for cash?
Depends on how many you want?
64. Do you think the genius idea of ‘NUTTY CRUNCHY CARAMEL MUNCHIE’ happened during an episode of quantum leap where Sam Beckett took over Barrys body, suggested the idea and wiggy said it had a 3.2% chance of working but Sam (Barry) ignored him and it ended up working so Sam (Barry) could go on to the next leap?
Yes, that is the most likely source of the ‘NUTTY CRUNCHY CARAMEL MUNCHIE’ idea..
65. Who are the superstars of Choc n roll? Do they include Choc Berry? Bill Haley and the Currants? Cream? Axel Rocky Roads?
Yes, all the greats including Elvis Almond Presley, Cherry Lee Lewis, and Buddy Holly and the coconuts.
66. Who invented the internet? Barry or Bernard? I bet it was Barry. He seems nice…
It was Barry of course back in 1983. The moment he wired his Commodore 64 to the telephone.
67. Where did I leave my keys?
On the ledge.
68. Is it true that you in pre-production for a Guy Rich-tea movie called “Choc block and two sticky bar-rels”?
Yes, we have a few movies in the works. We’re delighted to be working with Maradona’s ex husband on this one.
69. Do you think there is a chocolate bubble in Ireland? If it bursts will we all be covered in chocolate? I kind of hope it bursts…
Its looking like that but would it be a bad thing?
70. Why will the google machine not tell me how to make Rolly Polly Crunchy Oats in a Sticky Wicky Coat?
Only 2 people in the world know the secret ingredients that go into Rolly Polly Crunchy Oats in a Sticky Wicky Coat. They are of course the two Broderick’s brothers. They never travel together just in case there’s an accident and the secret is lost for ever…
71. If I eat a mouthful of “Road Rocking Choc Choc Bloc” AT THE SAME TIME as “Gooey Ooozy Chocolatey Solid Brick” will it send me back in time? Because I really want to try it but I’m scared of the time travel thing, because you know, dinosaurs.
Only one way to find out.
72. Are the NSA watching me eat your products?
Big time. The astronauts on the space station are licking their lips right now as they watch you munch on your Broderick’s bar.
73. Who would win in a fight between Barry and Bernard? Or Ina and Barry+Bernard? Or Ina V Barty+Bernard V Hulk Hogan (in a fight scheduled for one fall, or one submission, or one disqualification).
The Hulkster of course. The Broderick’s brothers are phenomenal bakers, terrible wrestlers.
74. Is the energy (E) in a Broderick’s bar equal to the mess (M) I make eating it, time the caramel (C) squared?
You bet. Its science…
75. Is Bilbo Baggins not really bothered with Jewelry and is actually looking for a decent caramel slice?
Yes, he tricked the producers into believing it was a quest to find a gold ring when it was actually a quest to find the best tasting caramel slice in the world.
76. If they made a movie about Brodericks Who would Gene Wilder play Bernie or Barry? I think it should be Barry, Brad Pitt is the obvious choice for Bernie.
Close. Brad Pitt has asked to play Bernard, Bjorn Borg would play Barry.
77. I’ve done some tests and the law of diminishing marginal utility does not seem to apply to “ROAD ROCKING CHOC CHOC BLOCK”. Who do I complain to? Can you direct me to your in-house economist?
George is our resident Economist however, you’ll find many of the Broderick’s don’t obey the laws of physics, economics or gravity.
78. Do I have to tie my shoes every day for the rest of my life? Really? Like EVERY day? Sigh…
Not true. You should buy some Italian slip-ons like Bernard..
79. Is it weird to only eat your products naked? What? Too sexy?
That’s not weird at all. Broderick’s bars can make you do crazy things…
80. Will your new product be an iCaramental with touch screen?
81. If pie is in the sky then where is cake?
Bottom of hungry bellies.
82. What is the square root of tiffin?
Unknown. There’s a Nobel prize for the genius that can solve that one.
83. Is it merely coincidence that Bernard’s weight loss coincided with the installation of CCTV in the bakery?
Yes indeed. He is not allowed to taste test anything anymore without the Mammy’s approval.
84. If a train leaves Dublin at 11 o’clock traveling at 60mph and another leaves Cork at 11:25 at 52mph how many Rocky Roads has Barry eaten by lunch?
85. If I can’t have my cake AND eat it then what’s the point?
86. Blur or oasis?
Blur, no wait. OASIS its Oasis…!
87. Does Simon Cowell have the final say on your product range? Is there a competition called “Brodericks got chocolate”? Or “The B factor”?
Absolutely Not. The Hoff has the final say.
88. Was the Cuban missile crisis an argument over caramel?
Yes, Fidel and JFK couldn’t agree which tasted better; sweet or salted caramel.
89. Is it true that the c in vitamin c stands for chocolate?
You bet. All Broderick’s bars are rich in vitamin chocolate.
90. Is it true that you in pre-production for a movie called “Bar Wars V- the empire snacks back”?
Yes, its staring Walnut Ford, Caramel Fisher and Mango Hamill.
91. Is it true that your products are legal currency in Guatemala?
True. Broderick’s is legal tender in numerous countries around the world.
92. Can you start a reality TV show called “Big Brodericks”? Can I be in it?
Good idea. It will be set in the tasting room in the Broderick’s factory. We suspect the queues for the auditions will stretch from Walkinstown to Timbuktu.
93. Is it weird if I hold one of your “mini-bite selection” and pretend I’m a giant?
Not all all.
94. How much will it cost to get a bar named after me, taking into account that money is an issue and I would make a poor cartoon character?
Depends on what is in the bar and how good it tastes…
95. Does Ina live in a Broderick’s bungalow? Is it in the forest?
Indeed, she does up in a secret forest the Dublin mountains.
96. Have you seen my friend Hansel?
Yes, he works in the Broderick’s mixing room.
97. Is it true that mo chocolate mo problems?
Untrue if you are a regular Broderick’s connoisseur. Most Broderick’s aficionados got 99 problems but chocolate ain’t one.
98. Is it true that Barry was in the band “Hot Chocolate”?
True. Listen to the words – “How did you know I needed you so badly? How did you know I’d give my heart gladly?”. Its all about being a Broderick’s devotee.
97. How many bytes are in a Broderick’s bar?
Depends on how hungry you are… If you can stretch a Broderick’s bar to KiloBytes, we want to meet you…
98. Is it true that you in pre-production for a movie called “Snacks on plane” with Samuel L. Jackson?
Yes it is true. Its another $250m Hollywood blockbuster where Samuel L. Jackson slowly eats Broderick’s bars over a 2 hour flight.
99. Which is your favorite Kardashian? Kim, Kourtney, or Khloe?
None. Too annoying.
100. Is your secret formula C1HOC1 Bl2-OCK+?
Its way more complex than that.
101. What would happen if a gremlin ate “Rolly Polly Crunchy Oats in a Sticky Wicky Coat” after midnight? Back into Gizmo?
Only one way to find out…
102. Ball Park – how many Broderick’s bars would I have to eat to look like Channing Tatum?
Just eat one very slowly and you’ll be irresistible to both guys and girls.
103. Is “Gooey Ooozy Chocolatey Solid Brick” not a contradiction?
Definitely not. Barry has been through 137 iterations to perfect his brownie creation.
104. I bought “Caramental Minis” and they turned out not to be the car I was expecting. Who do I return the empty wrappers to?
To the car dealer that sold you the Caramental minis.
105. I bought a mini and it turned out to be a car, not a tasty treat. Who do I complain to?
Again, to the car dealer that mis-sold you. Shame on them.
106. Which of your bars goes best with 9 Dutch gold and a battered sausage?
What an unusual combination. Any Broderick’s bar is the perfect dessert for any meal, regardless how classy that meal is.
107. If Macgyver was given a pen knife, a piece of string and a shopping trolley, could he make a nutty crunchie caramel munchies
If Macgyver was given access to the Broderick’s storeroom, he still couldn’t figure to how to make a Nutty Crunchie Caramel Munchie.
Grab a cup of herbal tea, put on your favourite Enya album, and slowly unwrap a delicious Broderick’s bar as you sooth yourself into a deep relaxing sleep with our brain-numbingly boring Terms and conditions page:
This site is owned by Ina’s Kitchen Desserts Ltd trading as Broderick’s. The content of the site belongs to Broderick’s unless indicated otherwise. Copyright and all intellectual property rights in the content of this site are vested in Broderick’s and reserved, unless indicated otherwise.
This site has been opened by Broderick’s for information purposes only. Information on tap dancing may be found elsewhere. No commercial use may be made of any data, or parts of any data, presented on this site, without the prior written permission of Broderick’s.
Broderick’s has worked diligently to provide you with accurate information on this site, however we cannot guarantee that everything on the site is free of error. The dog ate our homework.
The Broderick’s brand name, the Broderick’s logo, are, unless otherwise stated, registered trademarks. All reproduction, use and/or modification made without the prior written permission of Broderick’s, is liable to constitute an infringement of copyright.
The content of this site does not constitute professional advice. We will, however, advise on relationship problems on a pay-per-breakup basis. Broderick’s accepts no liability for any loss arising as a result of any action taken or refrained from as a result of information contained on this site or any other sites to which this site may be linked.
Broderick’s is not liable for damages incurred due to passing dinosaurs attracted by the content of this website and the delicious treats contained herein.
Broderick’s fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to Broderick’s will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988. Barry believes in ghosts.
There may be links from the site to sites controlled by others. Broderick’s cannot be responsible for the contents of any site to which you link or for any consequences of you so linking.
This website is owned and operated by Ina’s Kitchen desserts, Unit 9a Beechlawn Industrial Estate, Walkinstown, Dublin 12, Ireland. If you have any comments or queries from the website you can contact us directly on 00353- (01) 4604011
1. The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide on the order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2. Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Ina’s kitchen desserts ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
3. Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
4. Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website.We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
6. Ordering errors
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
8. Payment terms
We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from your account then we can cancel the contract and or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
9. Delivery charges
Delivery charges are not included in the quoted price and vary according to the type of goods ordered and cannot be refunded. Our delivery charges are set out under the menu option ‘Delivery Details’ in our online shop.
10.1. It might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
10.2. We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
10.3. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
11. Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
12. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
You will need to provide us with your e-mail address and we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and e-mail you again to confirm details. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of the good(s) ordered.
13. Cancellation rights
13.1. Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, you will need to notify us if you wish to cancel your contract.
13.2. If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
13.3. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we will be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
13.4. You will be re-credited for the costs incurred in returning faulty or unsatisfactory goods.
14. Cancellation by us
14.1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
14.1.1. we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
14.1.2. we do not deliver to your area; or
14.1.3. one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
14.2. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
15.1. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you requested delivery, we will have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 60 days of the date on which you requested delivery of the goods (unless this is not reasonably practicable).
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
15.1.1. to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
15.1.2. to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
15.1.3. to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
15.2. Both parties shall only be liable under this contract for losses, which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
15.3. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
15.4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address in the first paragraph of these terms and conditions and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
17. Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
18. Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with EU Law and Irish Law and Irish regulations.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
21. Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
Sales enquiries Ireland/international: +353 1 460 4011
Fax (for over-30s who remember what a fax is): +353 1 460 4012
Unit 3 South City Business Park
Feel free to send us any adoring fan mail. Or that pencil drawing of Bernard riding a stallion into battle that took you 2 months to shade. Or maybe you want to make your way to us on a cake pilgrimage to see the sacred factory where your favorite cakes are born.
However you want to contact us, we’d love to hear from you.